[Asterisk-Users] FXO to IAX on ethernet. or FXO to SIP on Ethernet

David Uzzell asterisk-list at uzzell.com.au
Fri Dec 31 00:22:03 MST 2004

Now I have searched around and not seen anything to do this.

I want to in remote locations were we need to have single or 2 PSTN
lines for in dial as little hardware as possible and as stable as
possible so that they will operate without user intervention.

What I want to do is be able to take a single PSTN line in and go out
through adsl for the Inet link.

These would be in VERY remote locations like smaller towns so they would
need to be simple, stable and require little to no user intervention
after they are installed.

Does anyone know of any hardware that will do this or a way that this
could be done or ??????

Thanks

David