[Asterisk-Users] VoiceConduits is a scam

Paul Crick web-asterisk-users at ivrl.com
Thu Dec 30 19:35:12 MST 2004

Joshua Colp (aka file) wrote:
> The Canadian DIDs however go through an alternate company
> and are still functional (as can say some of our Canadian
> clients too).
Yup! I've got a 604 (Vancouver) DID through VoiceConduits and it's still
working fine!

> A countless number of individuals can back me up in what
> I have said, bkw, twisted, paulc, even kram. Thank you.
I am paulc! (I AM I AM!) Let me add my C$0.02 or my £0.02 - VoiceConduits
aren't scam merchants. Not ready for a prime time launch maybe, but scam
merchants? BZZZZT no. Good people, working hard, to bring us good quality
products RealSoonNow(tm). Gotta love the way one person gets a bit twitchy
and suddenly there's a towering inferno on the mailist list.. as we say
back home: "Settle Petal!"

Seems like their US provider went tits up. Ugh, I can only imagine what
kind of hassle that causes for them. And as has already been mentioned,
this isn't really Asterisk related is it? I'd have been more tempted to go
with a "Does anyone know anything about or anyone at VoiceConduits? I'm
having a few problems.." - it'd have been MUCH better for all involved.

Onwards and upwards people! Move along now, nothing further to see here..
NEXT!