[Asterisk-Users] VoiceConduits is a scam

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Thu Dec 30 14:35:45 MST 2004

You guys need to:

1. Learn to use a whois client. (Stamford, CT with no mention of Sri Lanka)
2. I know Dave over at VoiceConduits he's a good guy.
3. I know people that work for him.
4. STOP THIS MUD SLINGING.

I'm a competitor of his but ya know what we have to work together.  I even
helped him configure some stuff on one of his APX-8000's.   Also he had one
of his DID providers go tits up without notice and is out of his hands.

So fucking stop this crap on the list... I have the guy on my Yahoo list and
takes me two seconds to contact him if I need him.

bkw