[Asterisk-Users] IAXy issues

Nabeel Jafferali nabeel at jafferali.net
Thu Dec 30 15:45:00 MST 2004

Hello.

I picked up a couple of IAXy's for testing. Unfortunately, I read the
negative comments only after I bought 'em :(

Regardless, I provisioned one unit using my local Linux computer. Now,
I'm trying to set it up to provision using the remote * server whenever
it tries to register, but it seems I need to know the "service
identifier" for the specific device. I can't seem to figure out what
this refers to. Anyone?

Also, if I ever changed the IP of my * server, would leaving an * server
on the old IP for nothing but provisioning for a day or two work to
migrate these IAXy's?

Finally, how do I upgrade firmware?

--
Nabeel Jafferali