[Asterisk-Users] VoiceConduits is a scam

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Thu Dec 30 14:25:15 MST 2004

Marc Storck wrote:

> if they are really from sri lanka, than I can understand why they don't
> understand, as you may know Sri Lanka was hit by an Earth Quake followed
> by a Zunami. I for my part filled a complaint at paypal, I got instantly
> refunded, either Paypal knows more than we all, or I cannot explain it...
>
> Marc

Marc,

	Yes, but more investigation follows:

Voiceconduits.com says they are a registered LLC in Wyoming.  I looked
them up here:

http://soswy.state.wy.us/Corp_Search_Main.asp

They are registered and in good standing, but they look to be a child
company of a "GUSTA, INC.".  Looking up "GUSTA, INC." reveals that it is
inc. in Nevada, a haven for people looking to setup shoddy, fly by night
scams and rip-offs.  The trail stops there because Nevada does not
disclose information on any business to the public.  Again, someone
needs to shut this site down.

--
Kristian Kielhofner