[Asterisk-Users] VoiceConduits is a scam

Marc Storck mstorck at luxadmin.org
Thu Dec 30 14:14:26 MST 2004

if they are really from sri lanka, than I can understand why they don't
understand, as you may know Sri Lanka was hit by an Earth Quake followed
by a Zunami. I for my part filled a complaint at paypal, I got instantly
refunded, either Paypal knows more than we all, or I cannot explain it...

Marc

Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
> Tim Mattison wrote:
>
>> I've paid them, tried to provision numbers, e-mailed support, instant
>> messaged support, and got nowhere.
>>
>> I highly recommend everyone stays away from this provider.
>

> Total scam,
>
>     I have not signed up with them, but from the looks of it they are a
> complete scam:
>
> 1) Every number on the site has been disconnected.
> 2) The Whois record indicates a contact tel. number in Sri Lanka.
> 3) Too good to be true.
>
> Someone should try to take their site down (the legal ways, of course...).
>
> --
> Kristian Kielhofner

CTO                            Marc Storck
MS Networks SA                 mstorck at luxadmin.org
Internet Service Provider      http://www.luxadmin.org
15, route d'Esch               Phone: +352 2727 3030
L-4544 Belvaux                 Fax:   +352 2727 3060