[Asterisk-Users] No incoming Audio in H323

Rodolfo Grave rodolfograve at yahoo.es
Thu Dec 30 13:15:49 MST 2004

Hello.

This is my situation:
                  h323/g729             NAT (Asterisk as DMZ)
   h323/g729
Asterisk   ------------------- ////////////////////////////////////

The problem is that everything works great, except audio (great deal :-)
), i.e. callee can hear me but I dont hear nothing. The H323 gateway is
sending UDP traffic to 192.168.1.175, the internal address of my
Asterisk box. What's the solution for this? I read something about H323
proxy, but not sure about it.

Please, any help is very appreciated. Im sure this must a very common
situation, isn';t it... I cant find anything concrete about it though.

Thanks in advance to you all, your support is being great!

RODOLFO