[Asterisk-Users] Is asterisk that unstable ????

Randy MacKay randymackay at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 30 10:41:34 MST 2004

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the information.  I didn't mean for you to get beat up on this;-)
I'm still learning linux, so your information is very helpful and I'm now
going to try and figure it out.  It will be a good challenge.

I have been able to locate very little information about logs, so your reply
and the others were very informative.

Again Thanks,

Randy