[Asterisk-Users] Hardphones Console o Secretarial One

Andreas Roedl andreas.roedl at native-instruments.de
Thu Dec 30 10:06:03 MST 2004

Hello!

Am Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2004 23:46 schrieb Alvaro Parres:
>     I want to know if there is any console o secretarial hardphone that
> works with asterisks.
>
>     I mean a phone in witch i can see the state of the extensions, the
> phone lineas, etc. Can hold o transfer easly a call, etc.

It is not exactly a hardware operator phone, but we are using the Asterisk
Flash Operator Panel successfully.

  http://www.asternic.org/

There is at least one phone with key expansion modules:

  http://www.snom.com/snom220_en.php

I'd always prefere the software solution, because it is much more flexible.

Andi