[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Digium TDM04B

Sudhir Kumar sudhir1 at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 29 21:03:31 MST 2004

I have installed Digium TDM04B with the latest CVS. However I have
encountered following problems:

1. When it dials out, many times the digits are not properly recognized
by telco as I hear the announcement "please check the number and dial
again" although I see on the screen that the dialed number is correct.

2. When the call is forwarded outside, with something like
   exten => 22,1,Dial(SIP/22,18,rtT)
   exten => 22,2,Dial(Zap/g1/7038988235,18)
   exten => 22,3,Voicemail(22)

Most of the time, I get an answer when the call is forwarded on the PSTN
line so that Voicemail line never kicks in.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
-- sudhir