[Asterisk-Users] Hook/Flash, Hold, Call Waiting, Three Way Calling

PHP Mechanic oliver.bode at phpmechanic.com
Wed Dec 29 16:25:21 MST 2004

Hi, I have a TDM411B and when I am using asterisk I can't get hook/flash or
hold to work when using asterisk, which means I can't use three way calling
or the call waiting functions. I've tried using combinations of  hook flash
button and "*0" on three different phones and I dont get a dial tone, the
other party is not put on hold, and I don't see the keys I'm pressing in the
CLI.

When I take asterisk out of the equasion and plug the analoge phones
directly into the telephone line everything works as you would expect. Can
someone post an example of a working extensions.conf / zapata.conf  where
they use hook/flash that I can try.