[Asterisk-Users] Wildcard remote looping

Mark Farver mfarver at ticom.com
Tue Dec 28 11:20:13 MST 2004

Is there something special that needs to be done to allow a T100P/T400
to respond to a remote loop request?

I am having some issues with a Point to point T1 line using zaptel ppp.
This line gave us small problems when we had a pair of Cisco 2600's on
either end but now with the zaptel ppp it is going down every couple of
minutes for 15 intervals.

The phone company says the line is good to the smartjacks but says they
were unable to loop up the asterisk boxes at either end.  (And there is
a fairly long and untrustworthy cat 5 extension from the smart jacks to
the asterisk boxes.)

Thanks
Mark Farver