[Asterisk-Users] PCI PERR's w/Digium cards

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at shavedgoats.net
Tue Dec 28 07:28:43 MST 2004

Greets, everyone.

I was wondering if anybody has experienced PCI PERR's (parity error?) when
using either the X100/101 series cards or the TDM400 series cards.  I have
an Intel SE7525GP2 motherboard which registers PCI PERR upon
initialization of either of the cards, though otherwise the card seems
operational (I have used it to make calls without a problem).  I have
tried different slots, and it is currently in a 32-bit 5volt 33MHz PCI 2.3
slot.  If you might have any insight as to why this may occur and if there
is a known remedy, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Mishehu