[Asterisk-Users] mail function

richard Coco coco_richard at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 08:23:05 MST 2004

hi

check the voicemail.conf

Attach=yes
Attach causes Asterisk to copy a voicemail message to an audio file and send it to the user as an attachment in an e-mail voicemail notification message. The default is not to do this. Attach takes two values yes or no.

extension_number => voicemail_password,user_name,user_email_address,user_pager_email_address,user_option(s)

Tasos Daskalopoulos <daska at first.gr> wrote:
Hello there

Can Asterisk send me  a Mail wenn a voice mail arrived for me ?
if yes how can i do this ?

Thanks
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: