[Asterisk-Users] Linux Distribution

Olson, Dana dolson at telespectrum.com
Mon Dec 27 07:55:41 MST 2004

Are you guys running Debian Stable or what? If so, apt-get install asterisk will install an outdated version. Are you using a different apt source for asterisk?

I am looking at this, and we want stability, and even though I use Sid every day at home and it's fine, I don't think it's smart to use it in production.
__
Dana Olson