[Asterisk-Users] is deadlocking with the Manager API still a problem?

Thomas Miller thomasamiller at rocketmail.com
Sun Dec 26 17:51:27 MST 2004

I have read on the wiki that deadlocking is a problem when using the Manager API.

I have the manager api running. I am making hundreds of telnet connections from a remote server (running windows) to the asterisk server via telnet / manager api. The remote machine is telnetting in to the manager api and placing an outgoing call that plays a message to the callee.

 How will I know if a deadlock occurs? Will it show in the CLI? or will asterisk crash or what?
Or is the deadlock problem solved?