[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind IX66

Steve Beaumont steveb at asbc.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 26 09:21:16 MST 2004

Marc,

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you suggesting that I enter a sip entry,
E.g. [0870xyzabc] for the telappliant provided PSTN number ?

Best regards
Steve B

<mailto:steveb at asbc.demon.co.uk>

CTO                            Marc Storck
MS Networks SA                 mstorck at luxadmin.org
Internet Service Provider      http://www.luxadmin.org
15, route d'Esch               Phone: +352 2727 3030
L-4544 Belvaux                 Fax:   +352 2727 3060