[Asterisk-Users] T100P frame slips

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 24 06:48:54 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 22:48 -0500, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> On December 23, 2004 10:37 pm, James Sizemore wrote:
> > Try commenting out
> > ;echocancel=yes
> > ;echotraining=yes
> > I bet your faxs start working in both directions. But of course you will
> > now have
> > occasional echo problems.
>
> echocancel=no
>
> It's always disabled by * when it hears the fax tones anyway.

I read somewhere that to be able to hear the fax tones you need to give
Asterisk 1 or 2 seconds to be able to pick them up. So put a Wait(1) or
Wait(2) in your dialplan (directly after Answer would make sense to me)
so Asterisk can figure out it's a fax call and throw it to the fax
extension.

Merry Xmas!

Regards,
Patrick