[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 success?

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Thu Dec 23 12:22:42 MST 2004

Damon Estep wrote:
> Has anyone had success with the TDM400 in production? I have multiple
> boxes where these cards lock up and the only thing that will fix them is
> to unload *, modprobe -r wctdm, modprobe wctdm, load asterisk. Does not
> matter if it is a FXS/FXO module.
>
> I know this topic has been discussed many times before, but my questions
> is not "is anyone else having this problem" since I know that answer.
>
> Is anyone having success? Any config suggestions that make them more
> stable?

I have 4 systems with TDM400P w/FXS modules and one system with TDM400P
w/FXS and FXO modules.  I did have problems with lockups similar to
your's, but only on one system.  I replaced system and the problem went
away.  The unstable system was an old AMI MegaRAID SMP motherboard.
Current stable systems I am using are ASUS, Intel and Compaq systems.