[Asterisk-Users] New astGUIclient version released 1.0.6

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Dec 23 10:01:15 MST 2004

Hello,

We've released another update to our Asterisk GUI Client suite: 1.0.6

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

Screen shots: http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

The client suite runs on both Windows and UNIX, includes the VICIDIAL
auto-dialer and is free as in GPL.
(the suite is not an asterisk configuration tool)
This package is geared towards Asterisk installations with SIP phones and
Zaptel or IAX trunks.

In addition to many bug fixes and more streamlining of the server apps,
we've added the ability to hijack calls within the astGUIclient and the
ability to take inbound/closer/outbound-blended calls within VICIDIAL.

We've also added a DEMO admin website setup to the project website:
http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/admin_demo.html

To upgrade from 1.0.5 you need to update all of the server apps and web
pages as well as use the new client apps, and run the update sql script.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

MATT---