[Asterisk-Users] RedAlarm (t100p - Adtran Total Access 750)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Dec 23 11:12:04 MST 2004

TURN OFF HTML!!!!!!!!!!!
Why the hell do you feel I need to read your text in a lightish blue
color???????? Do you know how shitty that looks compared to everyone
elses black on white. Blue doesn't offer the contrast my eyes prefer. So
why the hell do you feel important enough to override my defaults? You
sir are the annoying guest who comes in and rearranges the furniture to
suit your whims.

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 10:52 -0700, Colin Anderson wrote:
>  > Should I set the channel bank to provide timing or receive timing?
>         My Atlas 550 provides timing and I set my zaptel.conf to:
>

>          span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs

Odd, you have told the card to ignore the timing based on that line.

>         Never had a red alarm, ever.

You have either miss typed or have been lucky.