[Asterisk-Users] Fw: [digium.com #12961] T100P as bandwidth

Listas listas_ast at reliable.com.ar
Thu Dec 23 09:37:34 MST 2004

I tried to configure a TE110XP using HDLC (mainly to see if it worked) I
called the guys at Digium because HDLC support is not natively compiled,
they told me that HDLC was not covered in the free support provided with the
card, I had to rebuildl the kernel but as I had not that much time available
to play with the Cisco swith which was the E1 connection I had to end the
test there, however there is some info in:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20Data%20Configuration

I also read some of the posts in the lists like
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-May/047704.html

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2003-May/000545.html

hope this helps...

bye,