[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 600 problem

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Thu Dec 23 08:52:27 MST 2004

Hi Jared,

Thank you for your reply. That server is for asterisk only, things like
X-windows and samba were not even installed there. I limited what I
could from system point of view. Digium support has qualified the box as
"clean" for TDM400P operations.

It is not clicks and pops, it's just brief moments of silence when I
cannot hear the other side, while they can hear me okay. I will play
more with configs and ideas you guys suggested.

Also it is really strange, that the problem always appears for a specfic
phone. 9 phones are ALWAYS working just fine, while 1 phone is doing
this interruptions for all outgoing calls, 2 more phones are having this
problem from time to time. All the phones are same model and are
configured in the same way, difference is only in extensions, voicemail
box and user/passwords settings.

Echo cancellation? ulaw/alaw? Anything else? Thanks for your ideas.

Andrei