[Asterisk-Users] Disconnection Problem

usman at user.iphonica.net usman at user.iphonica.net
Thu Dec 23 00:39:51 MST 2004

Hi !
I am facing a serious discennection problem with asterisk queues. Now I am
basically running a call center where users land from allover the place
through internet. I am using asterisk queues to queue them and then they
are forwarded to agents. Now what happens is that after some time randomly
some calls get disconnected and Astersik basically sends the SIP "BYE"
packet to both parties. Sometimes it happens that calls may go over 20
minutes and sometimes after just 2 minutes they get disconnected. I am
using free Intel G.729 codec for testing. Can somebody guide me what might
be wrong ?
thanks !
usman.