[Asterisk-Users] Definity PBX with a T100P & TN767E

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Wed Dec 22 16:23:37 MST 2004

Ken Godee wrote:

>> I'm currently playing with a Digium T100P card and 2 Grandstream
>> phones, things are working well.  I wanted to move on to linking our
>> Definity G3R Rev 8.2 to the T100P.  Everything that I've read so far
>> shows that you need a TN464 to accomplish this.  We have a TN767E
>> available.

Ken, and anybody else with some input.

Today the network administrator and I had around an hour free and tried
to do the link up between the Definity PBX and the Asterisk box using
the TN767E CSU/DSU.  The version of Asterisk that I'm using is:

    Asterisk CVS-v1-0-11/23/04-15:27:13 built by
root at asterisk.drdos.info on a i686 running Linux

The hardware is a Wildcat T100P.  The drivers load fine and I get a
green light between the T100P and CSU/DSU.  The errors on the CSU/DSU
clear except 1 warning.

The phone admin wasn't able to get it working, following your
instructions and had the following questions:

"What OS Release of Phone System were you using to do the setup?
Which ISDN options are enabled under customer options?

Problems:
Change communications-interface links is controlled by adding the
data-module.  I'm unable to specify ISDN as the protocol.
Under change communications-interface processor-channels I can not
select ISDN as the Appl."

Any help appreciated,

Doug