[Asterisk-Users] Can somebody email me the Sipura SPA-2000 andSPA-3000 documentation?

Greg - Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Wed Dec 22 16:06:29 MST 2004

which docs are you talking about?

At 06:15 PM 12/22/04, you wrote:

>Yeah, I d like to get those docs too.

>andSPA-3000 documentation?
>

>I heard Sipura had really awesome documentation on the SPA-2000 and
>SPA-3000, but you have to email them for it. When I did, they said I had
>to get it from a reseller. It s been a while since I bought my units, I
>don t even remember where or who they were bought from. Can somebody email
>me the documentation for these devices? I m quite interested in knowing
>what every one of their 200+ options does.

Regards
Greg Cirino
Cirelle Enterprises Inc.
603-425-2221
www.cirelle.com Web Application Development & Design
www.cirelle.net ProSpeed High Speed Dial-up - 6 Times Faster
www.cedata.com Web, FTP, Email Hosting Services
www.mlsbot.com  NNEREN MLS IDX Services

When You Want It Done Well, Just Call Cirelle
It's not just a Rhyme... There's a Reason!