[Asterisk-Users] Minimal modules.conf (e.g. with autoload=no)?

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Wed Dec 22 15:23:17 MST 2004

I'm curious as to the minimum to have a perfectly normal asterisk running,
with SIP and IAX support, no zaptel or anything out of the ordinary.
VoiceMail and such must still be there. I don't know which modules I can
unload safely and not compromise the performance/ability of the server. I
only use SIP to the phones, IAX as a link to another server across the net.
VoiceMail of course. No IAX trunking, straight link.