[Asterisk-Users] grandstream MWI?

Shoval Tomer shoval at softov.co.il
Tue Dec 21 09:28:27 MST 2004

I don't think I did anything special for that to work other then
configure voice mail for that extension.

MWI just works (the display flashes and there's stutter tone).

I reviewed my settings to check if something has an impact on that.
In sip.conf I have mailbox=extension_number at context
In voicemail.conf there's a normal entry for that extension.

The "Voice Mail UserID:" in the grandstream configuration is relevant to
the message button on the phone and not to MWI

Lytle