[Asterisk-Users] Cannot transfer with Cisco or Snom

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Wed Dec 22 10:18:14 MST 2004

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 09:58:53AM -0700, Kevin P. Fleming spake thusly:
> There are SIP transfer problems in CVS HEAD at the moment, although a
> fix is on the way (monitor bug 3113 in Mantis).

Not only in HEAD but also in STABLE, oej just informed me. I thought I was
losing my mind when I went back to stable and still couldn't get
transfers to work! oej just uploaded the fix to CVS HEAD which I am
compiling right now. I'll post again with how it works out.

Can we please please please try to keep stable...stable? This has been a
huge headache for me.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.