[Asterisk-Users] Cannot transfer with Cisco or Snom

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Wed Dec 22 09:45:14 MST 2004

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 09:58:53AM -0700, Kevin P. Fleming spake thusly:
> There are SIP transfer problems in CVS HEAD at the moment, although a
> fix is on the way (monitor bug 3113 in Mantis).

Thanks. Last night I downgraded to CVS-v1-0-12/21/04-16:31:58 just in case
this was the issue but I still cannot transfer. It seems the cisco puts
the call on hold and it never comes back off of hold. Blind transfers seem
to work but attended do not. It is very confusing.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.