[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream BT100 -> Asterisk -> Voipjet ..... No ring ring when making a call

Chris Blunt chris.blunt at entropy-it.com
Wed Dec 22 09:47:57 MST 2004

Hi All,

I'm sure this is something simple that I have missed somewhere.  When I make
a call using BT100 over IAX2 with Voipjet terminating I don't get a ringing
sound whilst I'm waiting to be connected.  The destination party can answer
the call (they do get ringing) and conversation can take place.  I don't get
this problem with X-Lite softphone?

Any help appreciated - and a very merry Christmas to all the * people out
there

Chris

PS:  Voipjet rocks!