[Asterisk-Users] list broken again?

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 22:09:17 MST 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:05:27 -0500, Alex Brecher
<asterisk-users at successfulhosting.com> wrote:
> I still don't get why we don't move over to a web based forum ? I can set
> one up on a dual athlon server with 4Gb of memory if you guys are interested

The answer to that question has been answered numerous times.  People
don't like them because they are slooooooooow.

If you really want a web based Asterisk mailing list, then get a Gmail
account and filter it that way (it works really well, thats what I
do).

Leif Madsen.
http://www.leifmadsen.com