[Asterisk-Users] list broken again?

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Tue Dec 21 21:08:32 MST 2004

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 11:05:27PM -0500, Alex Brecher spake thusly:
> I still don't get why we don't move over to a web based forum ? I can set
> one up on a dual athlon server with 4Gb of memory if you guys are interested

Because it is MUCH nicer to be able to read through articles after they
are filtered into a folder in a threaded mail reader of my choosing than
read this stuff on a slow website. Anyone who disagrees probably just
doesn't use or know how to use a good mailreader.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.