[Asterisk-Users] Lets try this again then! Q: SIP error from dialplan I suspect!

Matt Hess mhess at livewirenet.com
Tue Dec 21 22:02:22 MST 2004

is this current cvs or something? It looks completely abnormal for stable..

seems you are doing a lot of extra stuff you don't need to.. I'd see if
just this works for you..

exten => 800,1,Dial(SIP/800,60)
exten => 800,2,VoiceMail(800)

also.. why disallow all and then allow most everything? seems like you
are trying to over think things.. no offense.
why not slim down your peer entry a bit?
ie:

[800]
type=friend
username=800