[Asterisk-Users] Hmm something strange.

David Uzzell asterisk-list at uzzell.com.au
Tue Dec 21 18:44:34 MST 2004

I have been tring to send email to the List for the last day or so and
have not seen it come back on the list and have not seen any reponse's
to my email so I am unsure if it is making it to the list.

And I have also been seeing some of the same emails over and over again.

The list does not seem to have got back to 100% since it was down :(

My mail server works fine I am not having those problems with other
list's I am on like Hylafax list and others. :(

Does anyone have anyideas? I can hope that this email gets to the list.

David