[Asterisk-Users] Re: VoicePulse OpenAccess

Keith O'Brien keitheobrien at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 17:57:18 MST 2004

I did finally get through to them.  However, after troubleshooting for about
½ hour they were at a loss as to why it wasn’t working.  I sent them my
sip.conf file and extensions.conf file and they didn’t notice any problems.

What you are saying doesn’t make sense.  VoicePulse Open Access uses SIP,
VoicePulse Connect Uses IAX.   How can the setup be the same if they are
using entirely different protocols?  I have working IAX configs
I am looking
for a working SIP config with VoicePulse.

Their tech asked around and none of their engineers had an example sip.conf
that works with their service.   They also don’t have a sip.conf file in
their knowledgebase.   If anyone has this working, can they share their
sip.conf file??

Message: 14