[Asterisk-Users] gateway.lu

Marc Storck mstorck at luxadmin.org
Tue Dec 21 18:12:59 MST 2004

Hello,

we do not use MD5 secrets and for that customer account we have the
following codecs activated: GSM ULAW ALAW ILBC which should be available
and working with any asterisk version!

We also see the asterisk of the customer as registered. The customer's *
is behind NAT, our server is on a public IP. So there must be something
else causing that error.

Regards,

Marc

Race Vanderdecken wrote:
> 1. Sometimes you get a 403 if the CODECs do not match
>
> Do a "sip debug" by starting  Asterisk with:
>
> 	Asterisk -dvvvvvgc
>
> Then at the command line interace type:
>
> CLI> sip debug
>

> Look for a CODEC match line.
>

> 2. Maybe the are asking for MD5 security
>
> 	Lock for the word "nonce=" in the sip debug log
>
> 	If they are sending a nonce then you have to do MD5 stuff.
>

> Race "The Tyrant" Van der Decken

CTO                            Marc Storck
MS Networks SA                 mstorck at luxadmin.org
Internet Service Provider      http://www.luxadmin.org
15, route d'Esch               Phone: +352 2727 3030
L-4544 Belvaux                 Fax:   +352 2727 3060