[Asterisk-Users] Linksys PAP2-NA not re-registeringafterregistration expires

Listas listas_ast at reliable.com.ar
Tue Dec 21 16:51:38 MST 2004

I recently bought 3 of them and I'been using them with no problems at all,
but in the testing phase I had some trouble with one of them getting
disconected (just like if it was resetting itself, with the blue light
turning red and all that stuff) but then I changed the switch and everything
went fine...

Has anyone got documentation on the configuration options available, I mean
has anyone got some info on what does each option mean, posible values or
whatever... in other words has anyone got a decent manual on the PAP2 NA
(because it comes with the PAP2 NOT NA manual which amounts to almost
nothing....)

Thanks.
Matías