RE: [Asterisk-Users] Paris Meeting on Dec 20, 2004 - réunion à Paris le 20 décembre 2004

Huddleston, Robert RHuddleston at cavtel.com
Tue Dec 21 08:48:24 MST 2004

Wow babelfish interpreted that French pretty bad =(

Since j'ai forgotten to do it, if you see this message, send to me your mall
so qu'on remains in contact. I opposite Marek, where were you with the table
are the preque old man? With soon!

Robert A. Huddleston, KF4BYY
Cavalier Telephone LLC.
(Desk) 804.422.4401