[Asterisk-Users] Paris Meeting on Dec 20, 2004 - réunion à Paris le 20 décembre 2004

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 08:30:54 MST 2004

Hi,

Just a quick word on this since I was fortunate enough to attend.

There were about 18 people, almost all French (if you include the
marseillais as French, they may have objections :) Not that I was
counting, but there was one female human there.

Thanks Mark for your generosity and the good choice in restaurants
both this year and last June was it? The soufflé au Grand Marnier was
very nice, too.

I thought this meeting was very positive, a lot of connections were
made between participants, a lot of laughs were had, a lot of good
food eaten, a lot of good wine drunk. Mark's comments are always one
of the highlights, although no one wants to pump him for info, we just
let him talk if he feels like it. His French is pretty respectable,
too.

Another example of how there is a community committed to open source
and they have certainly gravitated towards asterisk for their
telephony interests.

Regards to all who were there and are reading this and a word:

Puisque j'ai oublié de le faire, si vous voyez ce message, envoyez-moi
votre mail afin qu'on reste en contact. Je suis le vieux preque en
face de Marek, où étais-tu à la table ?

A bientôt !