[Asterisk-Users] Call back when no longer busy

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 21 06:28:03 MST 2004

E. Versaevel wrote:
> Hello, I’m trying to implement a function available on the PSTN net
> here, if you dial a number which is busy and you press 5, you will be
> called back when the busy party hangs up.

Cron job, eighter parse every 10s both peer statuses, and create a call
file that is in the callback context which parses the from peer callback
database?

Or in a ideal situation an application that notices peer changes and
creates a trigger. (Manager API Events)

Wait for Hangup, check Hangup->Channel in To5-DB
if in call Callback context
(extension script should handle pickup/call To5-DB/FromPeer)

Greetings,

Stefan de Konink