[Asterisk-Users] ATA Adaptor

jason at deafwv.org jason at deafwv.org
Mon Dec 20 22:15:37 MST 2004

CS
  No Patronization taken, The full deal is this.  I am not a consultant, I
actually work for the company this is being implemented for.  We are a
low budget non-profit company and the expense of this test is comming
out of my pocket till I can prove it works then I will get reembursed.
That is fine with me as I am excited about this as I would like to
eventually set up a consulting service doing VOIP solutions.  I never
thought about doing softphones till a couple people here reccomended it.
 Thank you all for your great advice concerning this, I came into this
project knowing nothing now I am fairly confident that I can get
everything started and working on a basic level thanks to the help from
the documentation, #asterisk on freenode and the mailing list.  Thank
you all.

P.S.  If this was a consulting job, I would just tell the customer they
need to buy ip phones flat out. Im a firm believer in KISS, so much so Id
be afraid to mess with the ata adapters unless they were just dead set on
using their current phones.