[Asterisk-Users] ATA Adaptor

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Mon Dec 20 12:11:35 MST 2004

Jason Lane [jason at deafwv.org] wrote:
> I am new to asterisk and I am trying to get things set up so I can
> prove to the boss it works and get the budget to do a full
> implementation. Does anyone have an ata adaptor or an ip phone laying
> around they would be willing to sell me for around 30-50 dollars, I will
> need 2 of them.

A Sipura SPA-2000 will cost you around $100 USD, brand new, and will
provide you with two FXS ports.  That should be enough for a quick
demonstration.  I don't know whether you were expecting each ATA to
provide one FXS port or two for your $30-50 USD budget.

If you don't get any offers from the subscribers of this mail list, you
could try eBay for a second-hand ATA device or two.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz