[Asterisk-Users] MFC/R2 errors

Sam Njenga sam at intersatafrica.com
Mon Dec 20 10:17:48 MST 2004

I can now see and accept incoming calls from MFR2. Thanks again. Am only
having a codec with my test software but that I will solve. (hopefully) But
outgoing calls have a problem. Here is my current (basic) extensions.conf

[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no

[globals]
CONSOLE=Console/dsp                             ; Console interface for
TRUNK=UniCall/1                                    ; Trunk interface

[local]
include => default

[default]
exten => _.,1,Dial(UniCall/1/${EXTEN}

Problem is I can't dial out. Is that extensions file correct ?
Here is my error

*CLI> Dec 20 20:08:05 WARNING[1160397504]: pbx.c:1279 pbx_extension_helper:
No application 'Dial(UniCall/1/{EXTEN}' for extension (default, 24, 1)
  == Spawn extension (default, 24, 1) exited non-zero on
'H323/ip$X.X.X:4396/18867'
Dec 20 20:08:05 WARNING[1160397504]: pbx.c:1279 pbx_extension_helper: No
application 'Dial(UniCall/1/{EXTEN}' for extension (default, h, 1)
  == Spawn extension (default, h, 1) exited non-zero on
'H323/ip$X.X.X.X:4396/18867'

As for the incoming here is the error that makes me rule that its a codec
issue. (Correct if am wrong )

Dec 20 20:15:56 WARNING[1149912000]: chan_unicall.c:2548 handle_uc_event: UC
event Answered
Detected dry run!

Dec 20 20:15:57 WARNING[1160397504]: chan_unicall.c:634 unicall_error:
UniCall: mfcr2 Call disconnected - state 0x800
    -- Hungup 'UniCall/23-1'
Res is þ¿¿¿¿¿
Silent Level is
Pre-res is "þ¿¿¿¿¿"

I have prompts just for tests on asterisk and the amazing thing is that when
I connect through ip directly I don't get any errors and I can hear the
prompts
/Sam