[Asterisk-Users] MFC/R2 errors

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Dec 20 07:59:53 MST 2004

Hi Sam,

So what happens? Your logs shows a perfectly normal startup. The E1
should then be waiting for an outgoing or incoming call attempt. You
should see *something* happen in the log.

The example configuration information in the install instructions should
be OK to get you started. extensions.conf just needs to send calls to
trunk names like UniCall/1 for circuit number 1.

Regards,
Steve