[Asterisk-Users] Free World Dialup and Asterisk

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Sun Dec 19 01:44:28 MST 2004

Yes, of course you can do that. I have this very setup working for the
office, with * aggregating voip and isdn incoming calls and forwarding
them to my laptop wherever I am.
just follow the instructions on the FWD website, and run "iax2 debug" from
the console to see what's happening in anything goes wrong.
l.

--
Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/