[Asterisk-Users] Free World Dialup and Asterisk

Gonzalo Gasca Meza xomeboy at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 21:33:01 MST 2004

Hi forum,
I have been fighting days and days configuring FWD and asterisk with NO success
I have the following scenario.

My sister in Spain with FWD dialup client
My question is if she can dial my FWD dialup number, which is registered in Asterisk and the call being forwarded to ring my IP Phone.

          Spain                                                                     LAN
FWD dialup account -----> Internet <------ 3COM router/switch --- Asterisk -- 7960

I have done some research in google with no success.
http://www.m-networks.net/home/asterisk/ast-fwd.htm
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+How+to+connect+to+FWD

When I connect my FWD client in the LAN i can dial FWD numbers
ANY IDEAS OR CONF FILES WORKING WILL BE APPRECIATED
THANKS!

server*CLI> sip show registry
Host                  Username       Refresh State
69.90.155.70:5060     431044             160 Registered
69.90.155.70:5060     421058             160 Registered

SIP.conf
register => 421058:password at fwd.pulver.com/103 ;Register Free World Dialup
register => 431044:password at fwd.pulver.com/103
[fwd1]
type=friend
username=431044
secret=password
fromuser=431044
fromdomain=fwd.pulver.com
host=fwd.pulver.com
insecure=very
canrenvite=no
nat = yes
dtmfmode=inband

[fwd2]
type=friend
secret=password
username=421058
fromuser=421058
fromdomain=fwd.pulver.com
host=fwd.pulver.com
dtmfmode=inband
nat=yes
canreinvite=no

extensions.conf
FWDUSERID1=421058
FWD1USERNAME=Gonzalo Gasca
FWDUSERID2=431044
FWD2USERNAME=Gonzalo Gasca
FWDPREFIX=*

[fwd1-out]
exten => _8.,1,SetCallerID(${FWDUSERID2})
exten => _8.,2,SetCIDName(${FWD2USERNAME})
exten => _8.,3,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@fwd1,70)
exten => _8.,4,Macro(fastbusy)
exten => _8.,5,Hangup

[fwd2-out]
exten => _7.,1,SetCallerID(${FWDUSERID1})
exten => _7.,2,SetCIDName(${FWD1USERNAME})
exten => _7.,3,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@fwd2,70)
exten => _7.,4,Macro(fastbusy)
exten => _7.,5,Hangup

My IP phone include those fwd1-fwd2-out