[Asterisk-Users] Zap Channel Group Question

Eric Rees EricR at rocketgaming.com
Sat Dec 18 19:15:52 MST 2004

I have a channelized T1 with the first 12 channels set to FXS_GS.  In my
extension.conf file, I have a variable in [globals] DIALOUT=ZAP/g1.  The
problem is when I try to make an outbound call, the console tells me
that everything is busy, but is I change the variable to DAILOUT=ZAP/1,
I can dial out no problem.  Here is my Zapata.conf:

;outbound
context=default
signalling=fxs_gs
group=1
channel=>1-12

The DIALOUT/g1 worked with this was connected to a PRI.  Is the group
command different when set to FXS_GS?