[Asterisk-Users] modprobe wcfxo crashes my IBM NetFinity5000 after few seconds

Rodolfo Grave rodolfograve at yahoo.es
Sat Dec 18 13:27:07 MST 2004

Hi and thanks once more.

I moved the card around, and it kept the same IRQ. Then I went into
setup and changed it. This is the output of lspci -v now:

01:04.0 Communication controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Intel 537
         Subsystem: Unknown device 8085:0003
         I/O ports at 4b00 [size=256]
         Memory at c0fdf000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

That's not a shared IRQ. However, the problem remains. Just after one
min or so of executing modprobe wcfxo, the PC reboots.

Any other ideas? This card worked great on another PC, so a hardware
missfunctioning is not a probable choice.

RODOLFO