[Asterisk-Users] X100P card in Australia

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Sat Dec 18 07:32:26 MST 2004

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:09:29 -0500, Michael wrote:

>I did Asterisk consulting in Sydney for about a year and never had any
>issues with DTMF and the X100P. I didn't have to do anything special,
>changes to code or standard settings. I wonder if you have a faulty card?
>
>Michael

gee, basically thema e same answer I was about to give.

I have use the x100p, also previously the Netjet for BRI, and now the
TE405p for PRI.

The Netjet, I got Guy from Travsere to do the voice code at the
time....

On the FXS side I have used the Quicknet cards (both linejack and phone
jack) ,
 The USB (S100u ?) and the TDM400 series.....

no great problems with any of them.

Up until recently I also had a T100p in service connected to a Zhone
channelbank,
unfortunately the zhone seems to have gone to lala land, so I am in the

market for another channel bank.... (Which here in Ausralia isn't easy
obtain.....

Gary